1. We Guarantee Results
It’s true! We will help you set your goals during your free consultation. If we don’t help you reach your goals, even though you have truly tried your best, and we have done everything in our power to help you, then we will give you a complete refund!
2. Free Consultation
Never rush into hiring a personal trainer. Check out all the aspects of what a personal training firm can offer. Remember, you get what you pay for. Our free consultation will answer any and all questions you may have regarding what services we can provide to you. During your free consultation we will discuss your fitness, health, and nutritional goals. We will map out a plan of attack to help you with a timeline of when you can expect your goals to be met.
3. The Best Service Available
Our business is unique. We are here for you! We are not a fly-by-night service that takes your money and never comes through with their offer. Our capable staff is available to help you seven days a week. Our communication skills are of the highest quality. When you need answers we will get them for you. Constant communication is something we pride ourselves on. You are number one in our book, and we will make your goals realities! We care about every single one of our clients and it shows. We go above and beyond our duties to help you achieve your final fitness destination.
4. Top Personal Fitness Trainers from Chicago to Milwaukee
Our team consists of some of the best Certified Personal Fitness Trainers in the Chicagoland area. We have both female and male trainers who will train you anytime between the hours of 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We are even available on Saturdays and Sundays.
Our trainers are a different breed from your typical health club trainers.
- All of our personal trainers are certified and many also hold college degrees in fitness and health related fields.
- Each member of our staff has a comprehensive background check done on them.
- They all are CPR and First Aid certified and must have a minimum of one year of experience before they can even begin our in-house training program.
- Our trainers do not get their degrees off the Internet as many trainers do. Many of our trainers hold college degrees in Exercise Physiology and Exercise Science. Other trainers are graduates from the F.I.T. program, a two-year college certified personal training program in Illinois.
- They hold national certifications from The National Strength and Conditioning Association, The National Academy of Sports Medicine, American College of Sports Medicine, and more. We are the pickiest owners in the business.
- Each year they must keep learning about the newest information in the Exercise and Health Industry by keeping up their Continuing Education Credits. We are always learning!
We hire our trainers based not only on their excellent qualifications but also on their top communication skills and personality. Anyone can get a degree or certification, but it takes a special person with a caring personality to make it into the Destination Fitness team!
We pay our trainers top dollar. We want to keep our trainers on hand to provide service the best way we know how.
5. 400+ Healthy, Happy, Fit Clients
For over 17 years, Destination Fitness has helped over 500 clients reach their fitness goals. From youngsters to seniors, our clients have achieved something they never thought possible.