Corporate/Group Fitness: Investing in your business is always a good idea when it brings optimum returns. Who better to invest in than your employees? Studies have shown that employees who exercise regularly, eat a healthy balanced diet and understand how to maintain and balance their health while handling the daily pressures of life, work at a more productive level.
Insurance companies are prepared to reduce your health care costs knowing that your employees are living a healthier lifestyle. What does that mean for your company? Less sick days and more money in your employee’s pockets utilizing more working days. It’s a win-win situation for all!
Destination Fitness Corporate Services offer the following:
- Group classes, including Boot Camps, Yoga, Pilates, and Zumba
- Personalized One on One Fitness Training
- On Site Massage
- Self Defense and Situational Awareness Classes for those employees who travel world wide
- Nutrition Classes with our Lunch and Learn Series
- One on One Nutrition Services with our Registered Dietitian and Nutritional Specialists
- Life Coaching
- Healthy lifestyle accountability
- Ergonomic work desk and station testing for proper posture to relieve back and neck pain