Jeanne Penton, Certified Personal Trainer and consultant on Women's Safety, will work with you in a one on one or group setting to help make you more aware, prepared and ready for any situation that may occur in your everyday life on any given day. Jeanne will teach you how to fend off an attacker and techniques used to stay alert, and just how to fight back effectively.
During your self defense lesson you will learn:
- Awareness skills and advice on avoiding dangerous situations
- Assertiveness techniques to help you discourage an attack
- Tips on handling one self while riding public transportation, riding in motor vehicles, taxis, walking or jogging, airport terminals and trains
- Learn how to dress appropriately in order to move quickly if need be. Learn what clothing provokes an attack
- Learn how to trust your instincts in social situations
- Learn not only to fight back, but more importantly, how to escape or avoid an attack all together
- Tips on purse, passport and jewelry safety
- Easy techniques will be taught on how to escape the grips of an attacker
Jeanne has lectured on a corporate level teaching employees how to be safe during travel to the parking lot or as far as the Orient. Jeanne specializes in teaching college age students how to be safe while they are living on campus. Feel free to contact us for further information and pricing.
We all live with a certain level of risk of violent crime. Studies show that women are far more at risk than men. Statistics show that a woman now 21 years old has a 1 in 4 chance of experiencing a violent crime in her lifetime. For them, much information is already available about how to reduce their risk ("stay alert") and how to respond if something bad happens ("fight back"). Sometimes, violence comes despite the best possible avoidance measures, and when it does, there is often no opportunity to summon help. In those cases, a woman is forced to face her attacker alone, using only her own resources and knowledge to survive. Fortunately, women who are properly trained and confident in their ability to protect themselves can do so quite effectively.
Don’t miss out on this class. Your life depends on it!
Children's Self Defense Classes
Trainer Jessica Malinowski is offering self defense training for children in the comfort of their home, school, or church.
Jessica will teach your child, children, family and friends how to escape the strong hold of an abductor. She will teach them what to do, what to say and how to react in a calm manner. Jessica has taught this class to many children in her family TaeKwonDo studio and now is bringing her life lessons to your home.
Did you know that if a child screams help, they will probably not get actual help right away. However if you teach your child to scream fire, everyone in hearing distance will turn toward your child and see that he or she is in harms way. This is just one lesson Jessica will teach. In today’s world the lesson’s Jessica will teach your child are priceless. And we all know that we cannot put a price or value on one’s child.